Buy Ellanse E to combat signs of aging and wrinkles. Help your patients achieve younger-looking skin and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
What is Ellanse E?
Ellanse E is an injectable filler consisting of polycaprolactone (PCL) microspheres. In aesthetic medicine, Ellanse E is indicated for subdermal implantation for the correction of wrinkles and other connective tissue imperfections/conditions. Ellanse is a Medical Device Class III.
What are the features of Ellanse E?
- Innovative formulation: This uniquely formulated dermal filler is significantly safer (and more effective) than conventional NAHSA-containing products. In 2011, the manufacturer was awarded the prestigious Frost & Sullivan European Technology Innovation of the Year Award in Dermal Fillers in recognition of its pioneering Ellanse family.
- Established safety profile: This filler is comprised of components with a long safety history. The long-term bioresorption of Ellanse components through normal metabolic pathways has been well documented.
What accessories/items are included with Ellanse E?
- 2 prefilled 1mL syringes
- 4 27G3/4″ needles
- Package insert
How does Ellanse E work?
This filler acts as a bioresorbable collagen stimulator to provide long-lasting volumization. It instantly fills and corrects wrinkle while at simultaneously stimulate neocollagenesis.
What are the ingredients of Ellanse E?
- Polycaprolactone microspheres
- Carboxymethyl cellulose gel carrier
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
In many patients, the results from Ellanse can last for up to four years. Please note that actual results may vary from patient to patient.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Ellanse treatment is minimally invasive, therefore requires little to no recovery time. Most side effects are mild and will be resolve themselves within a week.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Ellanse is only intended for professional use. It should not be injected by patients or untrained personnel.
- To ensure patients’ safety, review their medication history before administering Ellanse E. Some prescription and non-prescription drugs are known to affect the results of Ellanse treatment.
What are some common side effects?