What is Juvederm Volite With Lidocaine?
Juvederm Volite is an injectable gel used to correct fine lines and superficial wrinkles, improve skin hydration, and stimulate collagen growth. Its hyaluronic acid content helps hold moisture within the skin. Adding subtle volume that smooths the look of fine lines, giving the skin a more rejuvenated appearance. This dermal filler also contains the anesthetic Lidocaine, which helps improve patient comfort during treatment. It is suitable for use on skin with early signs of aging and provides results lasting up to 9 months after just 1 treatment.
Juvederm Volite is a brand-name injectable from Allergan, the makers of Botox. It is made with hyaluronic acid, a natural substance trusted for its aesthetic benefits, in low concentrations to help hydrate and rejuvenate without over-filling. Additionally, this filler contains lidocaine for more comfortable treatments. With effects proven to last 6 to 9 months after just 1 injection, this skin-boosting treatment outlasts it competitors in durability.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid: This filler contains hyaluronic acid as its active ingredient. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance widely used in aesthetic medicine. In low concentrations, it helps rejuvenate and hydrate the skin without overfilling it.
- Virtually painless injection procedure: This filler is incorporated with lidocaine, an ingredient known for its pain-relieving effects. On a cellular level, lidocaine prevents the actions of voltage-gated sodium channels; this results in the induction of regional anesthesia.
- Durable results. This filler is more durable than many of its competitors, as it can last approximately 6 to 9 months.
- Suitable for many different areas: This filler can be used on a range of treatment sites, including the hands, face, neck and décolletage.
- Made for aging skin: This filler is perfect for patients who have shown early signs of aging such as dryness, fine lines, and an overall decline in skin quality. Juvederm Volite dramatically improves skin quality while replenishing skin moisture so as to bring about a fresher, more youthful appearance.
- Excellent safety profile:This filler is not associated with severe health complications. That said, it may sometimes cause injection site injections that are typically mild and easily manageable.
- Reversible effects: If the results of treatment with this filler are subpar, they can be easily undone.
- Naturally degrades without leaving any residue: This filler is fully biodegradable and bioresorbable, so it will break down within the skin at some point post-injection.
- Approved by the FDA: This cosmetic filer has been approved for use by the FDA.
Accessories or items included
The product packaging includes:
- 2 prefilled 1.0ml syringes;
- 4-32G½” needles;
- 1 packaging insert;
- And 4 traceability labels.
How does this product work?
This injectable gel is made of hyaluronic acid and is created with Vycross Technology. This results in cross-linked hyaluronic acid in a 9:1 ratio of low to high molecular weights, making for a smooth, efficient gel with long-lasting results and a lesser chance of swelling after treatment.
Once injected into the patient’s skin, this formula’s particles hold moisture, restoring hydration and subtle volume. This volume helps to support the skin, smoothing the look of fine lines and superficial wrinkles. In addition to its hydrating and volume-creating ability, hyaluronic acid can also help stimulate collagen growth, strengthening and rejuvenating the dermis.
This injectable also contains lidocaine, which acts as an anesthetic during treatment. This reduces pain at the injection site, making for a more comfortable treatment.
What are the ingredients?
Juvederm Volite with Lidocaine contains 12mg/ml of hyaluronic acid and 0.3% lidocaine hydrochloride.
How to inject/administer this product
Only an authorized medical practitioner who has received prior training in injection techniques for soft tissue augmentation may carry out this procedure. To administer the treatment, inject this hyaluronic acid gel intra-dermally using a 32G needle, following proper aseptic techniques. Do not overcorrect. Massage the treated area after the injection to ensure even distribution.
When should I use this product?
Juvederm Volite with Lidocaine is perfect for patients with dehydrated skin and early signs of aging.
What areas can I treat with this product?
This skin-rejuvenating treatment may be used on the face, neck, decolletage, and hands.
How long do results last?
The results of 1 treatment session can last from 6 to 9 months. Following the first appointment, treatments should be repeated every 6 to 9 months to maintain results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an ideal candidate for this product?
The ideal candidate for these treatments is a patient who is experiencing early signs of aging, including fine lines, dryness, and a reduction in skin quality. The injections can help improve skin quality and hydration for a smoother, more youthful, and fresher appearance. Please note that potential candidates should not have a history of allergy to either hyaluronic acid or lidocaine. Additionally, the safety profile of hyaluronic acid has not been studied in expecting or lactating females, and in individuals under the age of 18.
Why should I purchase this product?
Purchase this cosmetic injectable to help your patients improve and maintain the youthful look of their skin. Juvederm Volite is made by Allergan, one of the most trusted names in aesthetics, and is known to provide high-quality results. The inclusion of Lidocaine helps make treatment with this filler more comfortable for your patients while saving you the time and hassle of mixing in your own anesthetic. Most of all, by purchasing Juvederm Volite with Lidocaine from Medica Depot, you save money with low wholesale prices.
Are there any side effects?
Side effects may include transient erythema (redness), swelling, pain, itching, discoloration, and tenderness. Side effects usually resolve within 24 to 48 hours, although they may last up to a week. Should these effects persist for longer than the stipulated time period, your patient should seek immediate medical attention. For a full list of side effects, consult the product leaflet.